Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Go and Tell - Matthew 28:18-20

Sue Tornai and her dog, Maggie, with Chicken Soup's Finding
My Faith Book, September 30, 2012
Jesus said, "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,"
Matthew 28:18-20 (in Context) Matthew 28.

I don't know about you, but I take Jesus' words very seriously. That is why I teach Sunday school and write stories about God's love. My story, "The Promise," is one of 101 heart-moving, life-changing stories in Chicken Soup's Finding My Faith book. and last week my honorarium books arrived! Those are books the publisher gives the authors.

If you would like your copy of Chicken Soup's Finding My Faith book, it will be released October 16, 2012 in paperback and Kindle formats.

Think About It
How do you tell people about God's love? I would like to know your story. Please leave it in a comments box and email me your contact information at suetornai@comcast.net. I would like your permission to put it on my blog. Tell me how it makes you feel when God uses you. It is an awesome feeling for me.

Pray About It
Lord Jesus, I pray that this book will touch hearts and lives for You. May Your Holy Spirit use the inspirational stories about life, belief and spiritual renewal to demonstrate your amazing love. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment