- Do not have any other gods before me. I am the one True God.
- Do not make or worship idols. Don't let anything become more important than God.
- Do not miss use God's name. Only say God's name with reverence.
- Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy. God worked six days and rested one day. That's what He wants for us.
- Honor your father and your mother. Do what they say.
- Do not murder. Do not kill another person out of anger or malice.
- Do not commit adultery. Husbands and wives should not have close relationships with others of the opposite sex.
- Do not steal. Do not take what is not yours.
- Do not lie. Do not say things that are not true.
- Do not covet. Be content with what you have.
To be close to God, we cannot have sin in our lives. He knew we would choose to do wrong things, but He made a way for us to have a relationship with Him anyway. He loved us so much He sent His son, Jesus, the only perfect person, to die on the cross for our sin, the wrong things we do. When we admit our need of Jesus in our lives, believe that He died to forgive us, and confess and ask Him into our hearts, we will live with Him forever. He promises He will never leave us but always be with us, through good times and bad. Do you see His ABC plan? It is:
Lord Jesus, I am praying for the ones reading this post. Give them new hearts to love you. Amen.